WHAT TO EXPECT?
WE’LL WALK YOU THROUGH OUR PROCESS TO MAKE THE WEBSITE BUILD PROCESS EASY TO UNDERSTAND
Website Strategy Analysis
To begin, the first thing that will need to happen is to have a website strategy sit down and go over everything from branding guidelines to understanding your target audience.
- Go over branding guidelines, color schemes other needs
- Target audience analysis
- Campaigns to create for follow up after launch
- Design aesthetics
- Functionality scopes
- Competitor analysis
Now the fun part! Well its all fun, but this is where we get creative and bring your vision to life.
- Based on the initial marketing strategy sit down, Toolbox Web Design will begin your design.
- We will provide “wireframes” to show block elements and how they will be placed on the website
- Infographics to showcase where certain functionality will be used
- We will provide these wireframes, changes and tweaks until approval by you.
Development & Quality Assurance
Now for the nuts and bolts of the project.
Upon design approval, we will start to code your site. We will produce a development environment to ensure that your web presence is seamless and that you will not have any downtime if you have an existing site.
Once the structures, elements, and functions are in place, we will populate the website with your content, media, and elements.
Quality assurance rounds will be conducted after we have a nice view of the finish line of your project, to make sure everything is in place, spell-checked, cross-browsed, and check all device and screen sizes.
Launch & Follow Up
Hooray! We are ready to make your website live! Once development has been approved, we will move your site live and archive your old site.
After the launch, Toolbox Web Design will continue to monitor the site, to make sure there are no issues or oddities.
We will also install your necessary tracking and analytics code so you can start monitoring your website’s activity.